10% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for AONL Members
National University is proud to offer AONL members a 10% tuition reduction scholarship to members looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. The AONL Tuition Reduction Scholarship is available for a limited time and a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy life. Tuition discounts can be applied to bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs at City University of Seattle, National University, or Northcentral University. Please speak to an advisor for details!
Why Choose One of our Affiliates?
- Quarterly and monthly classes offered on campus or online
- Flexible schedules with evening and weekend classes
- Monthly start dates and year-round enrollment
- Flexible transfer credit policies
- Student services tailored to working professionals
- Financial aid and scholarship opportunities
Check out our wide-range of healthcare programs!
Learn More About Partnership Opportunities with National University System
National University System partners with hospitals, health care system, health networks, healthcare associations, and government agencies to provide outstanding learning opportunities for employees and we want to bring the same opportunities to
you and your employees. Partnering with National University System allows your organization to realize the full potential of its talent, by offering tuition discount scholarships available toward earning an associate, bachelor’s, or master’s
degree or certificate. Contact us today to learn more about:
- Educational Partnerships – Create your own scholarships, internships, and skills training.
- Employee Development – Employees gain new knowledge and skills to grow and move up into leadership roles.
- Customized Education – Your employees will quickly gain skills and expertise through accelerated and rigorous programs of study.
- Applied Learning – NUS faculty are also practitioners with real-world experience.
- Prior Learning – Your employees can apply real-world skills and prior coursework toward certificates and degrees.
Benefits of working with NUS include:
- A True Educational Partnership – Create your own scholarships, internships, and skills training
- Employee Development – Employees gain new knowledge and skills to grow and move up into leadership roles
- Access to NUS Locations – Use or our state-of-the-art facilities for conferences, training, or events at preferred partner rental rates.
- Expanded Knowledge – NUS faculty are also practitioners with real-world experience
- Relevant Learning – Employees develop skills that are immediately applicable to their jobs.
- Designed for Working Professionals – Flexible schedules and modalities. Any time. Any place. Any Pace.
Learn more about our partnership options.
Check out our current partnerships.
About National University System
National University System is a network of nonprofit institutes dedicated to offering innovative and relevant educational programs to a diverse population of students, serving the needs of working adults. We are dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to diverse student populations by offering programs online and in traditional campus settings. Our mission is to provide superior services, which include personalized student advising and academic planning; efficient delivery of support services; abundant and accessible student learning and career resources; and rewarding alumni engagement and support.
About National University
Founded in 1971, National University is among the largest, private, nonprofit universities in California. With more than 165,000 alumni, National University is
the flagship institution of the National University System. National University is dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse population of students. Three colleges — the College of Letters and Sciences; the Sanford College of Education; the College of Professional Studies — offer more than 75 graduate and undergraduate degrees and 23 teacher credentials. Programs are offered at locations throughout California and across the nation and are also available online. National University is headquartered in La Jolla, California.
About City University of Seattle
Founded in 1973, City University of Seattle (CityU) is an accredited, private, nonprofit university providing career-relevant education and industry partnerships to working professionals who want to advance their careers and compete in the global marketplace. CityU, recognized as a Top 10 educator of adults nationwide, offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs with online, on-site, or mixed-mode courses. CityU is ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the Top 50 schools for online degree programs.
About Northcentral University
Founded in 1996, Northcentral University (NCU) is a regionally accredited, private, and graduate-focused online university with expansive doctoral offerings. With weekly starts, programs are 100 percent online and taught in a unique one-to-one learning format. NCU offers doctoral, master’s, and bachelor’s degrees in business, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy, technology, and health sciences.
For More Information
Please fill out the form to be contacted by an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities and the admissions process.
Some restrictions may apply, please consult advisor for details. For questions, please contact National University System.
Contact National University System Today
Learn more about National Workforce Education Solutions. Fill out the form below or contact us at 1-844-937-4584 or WESHealthcare@nu.edu