Education Benefits for the American Bankers Association
National University System and the American Bankers Association are committed to providing affordable, accessible education and professional development opportunities to lifelong learners nationwide. To further its mission of preparing workforce-ready students, NUS is offering special tuition rates and scholarship opportunities to ABA employees and member bank employees.
Popular Programs at National University:
- Bachelors of Science in Financial Management
- Master of Business Administration with a specialization in bank management
Popular Programs at City University of Seattle
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration with a specialization in banking
Learn more about scholarship opportunities and degree programs at our affiliate schools below:
NU is a veteran-founded nonprofit that provides accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners, offering over 75 programs with four-week classes, available online or on-site.